Candidate would handle in-shop repairs and remote service as well as possible on-site repairs. Candidate would also be trained in installation of Fiber Internet, Phone, and TV. Running cables and setting up wireless networks.
Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Most holidays and all weekends closed (rare exception is business migration and/or emergency over the weekend).
• 2-3 years computer repair experience preferred.
• Soldering experience a plus.
• Degree and/or Certifications a plus.
• Analytical skills.
• Good communications skills.
• Proven troubleshooting skills.
• Flexibility in scheduling a plus.